Saturday, May 16, 2015

No More BRACES!!!!

It has been so long since I have updated.  I am so thankful that our appointment at Riley last month went so well. Brody no longer has to wear braces at night...or ever for that matter. I look back on our journey with Clubfoot and I am so thankful that Clubfoot is something that can be fixed. I am thankful that in the times it was overwhelming for me with all the casts and doctor appointments I had so many friends and family members who helped me so much. Brody is such a tough little guy and he did so well through it all. God is good all the time. I would to be able to help answer anyone's questions they have about our journey with Clubfoot. Today I got on facebook from my computer and noticed i had some messages in my "other" folder in facebook. There were a couple of people who messaged me from a year or 2 ago asking me for advice i might have for them as they had just found out their baby had clubfoot and I just now saw the messages! I felt so bad I did not see them until today! so for future reference i will try to check my "others" folder once in awhile but feel free to send me an email turnerlk@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment