Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Week 2

Well it took 2 hours to get his casts off on Monday evening which left me very frustrated but I think I understand the process and how it works a little better so hopefully next Monday will go better. Tuesday morning was his appointment to get his 2nd set of casts. Thankfully my precious friend Joan went with me. Things went about the same as the first time and he was very uncomfortable and cried in pain for almost 24 hours again. Yes, I lack lots but thankfully on the other days he is such a good sleeper and a happy baby. I gladly go on little sleep to stay up to comfort him during his pain.

(after week 1 of casts) (week 2 casts)



























PS. I am very thankful for all the friends and family who have helped us out during this time by helping remove casts, going to the doctor with me, and helping out with Zaiden. So thankful for Zaiden being such a great boy as well! I am so proud of him :-)

2 comments:

  1. I tried to call you today...but I know you are busy. Just checking up on things. I will keep you Dan and sweet little Brody in my Prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are blogging about this Linds! We will definitely keep you guys in our prayers! He is such a cutie and has a great Mommy!

    ReplyDelete