Thursday, August 25, 2011

Week 3

Well thankfully the Dr. was right about the casts getting easier to remove. This time it took us less than an hour which I was very thankful for. The Dr. appt. went as normal for Brody, lots of screaming during and after but this time he seemed to be more manageable (I could get him to stop crying and he slept better). I am so thankful for my friend Joan that has been going with me to the appointments. This time we actually got to go out to eat after the appointment since Brody was sleeping. It is nice because she is there to support me and also rides in the back with Brody to help him settle down on the way home. I also enjoy the adult interaction and good convo as well! Pictures below are after 2nd set of casts and also the 3rd pair of casts. The Dr. is working on moving the feet out and then will work on moving them up in the next couple of weeks.









No comments:

Post a Comment